Service from a
No Upfront Fees (Refund Advantage Bank issued refunds)
1. RAL's - Refund Anticipation Loan 24hrs (You can receive up to $6,000 of your IRS anticipated return within 24-48hrs in check or debit card form)
2. ERC - Electronic Refund Check (You will receive your refund check within 7-10 business days)
3. ERD - Electronic Refund Deposit (You will receive your refund deposited into your personal checking/savings account within 7-10 business days)
4. ERPC - Electronic Prepaid Card (You will receive your refund deposited onto your prepaid debit card which works like a ATM/debit card within 7-10 business days)
Non Bank Products
Pay by cash, debit or credit card
5. IRS Direct Deposit - We will electronically file your return and the IRS will deposit your tax refund it into your bank account, or mail you a check (this option requires upfront payment).
6. Paper Returns – We will prepare your return for you to mail to the IRS. The IRS will then mail you your check. This usually takes up to 6-8 weeks (this option requires upfront payment).